Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A book I read

Yesterday I read a very interesting book called space facts.
You can learn many interesting facts about planets like 'absolute vs apparent' for magnitude.
It turns out that the brightest star is 'Sirius' and some other stars are 'Regim' and the 'Sun'.
The higher the number for the magnitude, the fainter it is, and the lower the number, the brighter
the star's magnitude. The star: 'Sirius' has a whopping magnitude level of -6.7! You would go blind
if you look at that! You can also learn about the distance of planets from the sun measured in 'ly'
(Light Years). The book that I read has all the facts you need to know about space.

7 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never known these facts

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome facts! thank you for educating us in an easy way.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger PreethZzZ said...

Cool... You know I have also always been fascinated by space!

Check out this link it has wonderful space pictures. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6955261/?GT1=43001

Also do you know they found water on Mars for sure?!? How exciting is that!!! Next thing they are going to find Martians roaming around there! ;-) Perhaps they are just bugs?!?! Who knows!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Vyaachum said...

Thankyou for all your comments. I will try to put in as many facts as possible but I might try to squeeze in some more jokes, trivia, stories and special requests from my blogger buddies!

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am always waking up in the middle of the night checking your blogs to see if there is a new update! keep them coming!!!
are you as bright as sirius?

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Vyaachum said...

Thank you, Astrology Expert. I am excited to know that you like to read my blogs. My mother calls me her 'Sun'. And my school has labelled me 'a gifted child with high IQ'. So, maybe I am bright.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home